Thursday, June 29, 2006

Everyone... but me

I was talking to my neighbor today. She told me that a friend of hers, who has 5 kids already, is pregnant. I'm happy for her, but still feel that it is unfair. It's especially hard because it seems as though everyone I know is pregnant now. Most of my friends who are pregnant have been trying forever. I am very very excited for them... but, I still feel somewhat jealous. I want to be pregnant too!!!!

Tomorrow is my doctor visit. We will discuss our plan for this next cycle. Maybe then it will be my turn. For now... we wait. I keep up the positive attitude and taking it one day at a time... That's all I can do right now.

3 comments:

Ladiebug said...

I know how you feel.....there is a baby boom going on all around me!
I hope you get the plan that is for you both!!! It's got to be our turn soon!

Kabmom said...

I know you've probably heard it a million times but I have PCOS and this method has worked twice for me. Although it's tough to do, stop trying so hard and stay informed. I don't know what you have tried and what you know but always stay informed as much as possible and know there are people here who understand.

Jen said...

Hugs. No exaggeration at all--I have 13 pregnant friends. It stinks because you're always a mixture of happy for them, and sad for yourself. The only thing that makes me glad about having PCOS is that at least it's not something more obscure or harder to treat. But it still stinks.