Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Initiation

Well, I have finally been initiated into pregnancy. dh wanted chicken and fish for dinner. I put it in the oven (gagging from the sight) and went for a walk. When I approached the house I immediately started gagging again. I couldn't stop! And then... finally... I puked... all over our front steps. I guess it was bound to happen sometime... especially with two kids putting hormones in my body. At least, it makes me know that they are both doing well!

Had my first official ob appt. Yes, I was finally released from the infertility dr. Both babies were just moving around and their little hearts were beating like crazy! 176 bpm on both! The dr. said everything looks good and we could start spreading the word. YEAH!!!! Things are good! I'm so so so happy!!!!!

I told my students at the end of the day today. They were so excited! They kept jumping up and down, clapping, and screaming. It was so wonderful!

Keep us in your prayers... I just want both babies to be healthy.

4 comments:

Bare said...

Ya'll are definitely in my prayers- I am so happy for you! Keep us updated! I'm looking forward to seeing some ultrasound pics!

Ladiebug said...

I get so excited when you post....lol!
I will continue to pray for your babies!!!!

Kabmom said...

My hormones are going crazy, too. Every time you post, I cry, I'm so happy for you.

StellaNova said...

Gross and exciting all at the same time. Well done.