Saturday, December 30, 2006

Super Girl!

This weekend is my dad's wedding. He called me yesterday and said that the person who was suppose to do the ceremony can't come because of issues with his wife's cancer. That is understandable. So, now guess who gets to do the ceremony... YUP... me!!! So, I have a little over 24 hours to get something together... OH, and it needs to be in Spanish and English... AHHHHHH!!!!!!! It's a good thing I love my dad.

6 months pregnant with twins... I guess they see me as superwoman!

3 comments:

Ladiebug said...

That's so exciting!!! I cantw ait to hear about it!!! Good Luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

They probably figure that you should start settling in on the couch much more often now and therefore should have plenty of time to write up a speech.

Good luck.

Bare said...

How exciting! Please, send us pics and tell us how everything went! *hugs*