Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Then and Now

It seems like we just brought the Wonder Twins home yesterday. They were so very tiny. You could hold them in your hands. They didn't even fit the preemie clothes we had.


Now time has passed. They have learned how to smile, roll, giggle, etc. I amazed with each new thing they learn.

Monkey Boy likes to hold his own bottle. He only needs me to prop it back up every once in awhile.


Little Frog is discovering books. She loves this little album with pictures of Monkey Boy, herself, Puppy, Mommy and Daddy.


I am so very very grateful, especially to my husband, that I can stay home with them. I don't want to miss anything!

4 comments:

Lesley Barr Photography said...

I feel exactly the same way...so very grateful that I get to stay home and witness all of the great and bad moments. I am having a blast....every month just gets better and better!!! I remember the days when the babies wouldn't fit in preemie clothes...now they are tanks! They grow SO fast...it is so bittersweet.

Anonymous said...

It goes so fast, doesn't it? I love the newborn photos - soooo tiny!

Courtney said...

Yes it does go by fast. Sometimes I get teary eyed looking at their old pictures.

Ladiebug said...

I myself have been noticing all this with wtaching Amelia daily. In that last month she has totally lost her baby face and now is looking like a toddler.I cant believe this time last year she was still a itty bitty baby. Now she is chatting on people with the phone and running!
I love the pic of her reading the book like a big girl! Too cute!