Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wondertwins' Mom Tip #2 and 3

So, I thought I would share some more things that I have figured out. Here are my two new ones of today.

#2 Need an easy way to wash toddler hands without the mess and waste of water? Put a few inches of water in a large pot or bowl. Squirt some foam soap on their hands (foam seems to rinse easier). Help them rub them together. Then, let them rinse their hands in the water! I am so excited to have figured this out!

#3 I am always looking for ways to get my kids to eat "protein" foods. So, today I put a bit of almond butter in small bowl for each of them. Then, I stuck about 5 small pretzel sticks in each. They loved dipping and ATE IT UP!!!!!! (Before they wouldn't eat almond or peanut butter on anything!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the peanut butter tip.Will have to remember that one.