Saturday, August 05, 2006

Could it be?

Well all, I took a test this morning and got the faintest positive. It was the same when I took one about an hour ago. But, it could still be HCG in my body. So, I'm not sure yet. Plus, it is still really early.

I'll take another one tomorrow or early next week to see if it is getting stronger.

My friend asked what my dogs have been doing. I said, "driving me crazy. They won't leave me alone. They keep following me everywhere." She said, "You are totally pregnant" She said her dog did the same thing when she got pregnant, before she even knew. She said it drove her nuts.

So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Things are looking good.

2 comments:

StellaNova said...

I've never heard that about the dogs before.

Good luck.

Becky said...

I've heard that about dogs before!!! DARN IT!!! My dog isn't acting ANY different!!!

HCG can stay in your body for up to 14 days. But I'm going to guess that the second line starts to get darker here as the week goes on!!! GOOD LUCK!!!