Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Say cheese!!!!

So, we went to the dr. again on Monday. We saw the heartbeat again. This time it was nice and strong. I think it made us both feel so much better! Now I feel so much more at ease and really able to enjoy being pregnant.

It was so cute. We got right in and the dr. started the u/s. At first I was nervous because the dr. just kept looking at the screen saying, "Hmmm". Then, he said, "Can you see it?" We could see the little heart just fluttering away. Brett looked at at the screen and said,"Wow".... Wow"... "Wow". It was so cute!

The dr. gave us our first picture. We were so happy to just look at it! Brett wanted to ask them to copy it. So, I told him he could take it to work first. He was very excited about it! I love my hubby!!!!! And of course I love our little Monchhichi!!!!

5 comments:

Bare said...

How exciting!!! Big congrats to you and your husband!!! If you get a chance, scan that picture so we can all see, too! :0) *Hugs*

Jill said...

Isn't it amazing what technology has allowed us to do and see!

You are going to be a wonderful mom!

Ladiebug said...

I would love to see it!!!
Congrats!! That had to be wonderful and relaxing to see!

Becky said...

YAY!!!!! So glad that things are going so well!!! How cute is your hubby??? so sweet!! such a proud poppa already!!

Courtney said...

Thank you all! We are very very excited. I appreciate all of your support!