Saturday, December 01, 2007

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

The Good
Little Frog has a new tooth sprouting out! It is her top right one. She already looks adorable with the bottom two. I bet these next ones will make her by far the cutest little girl in the world! :)

The Bad
I have avoided onions, for the most part, since the babies were born. Yesterday I had French Onion soup for lunch and some red onion on my pizza for dinner. BAD IDEA! Poor little Frog woke up in the middle of the night with an upset tummy. She puked all over her crib and all over herself (including her hair). That is the only thing that was eaten out of the ordinary. No more onions for Mommy!

The Ugly
Tonight the Wondertwins were having their bath. (Side note: now that they can sit and we have the bath seats they enjoy a bath almost every other day.) They were playing and having a good time. They were banging the boats against their seats. It was a joyious time... UNTIL... I glanced down and there were little turds floating all around Monkey Boy. What the heck?!!! How did that get there?!!!! "Honey, HELP!!!! GET THE BABIES OUT OF THE TUB!!! THERE IS POOP EVERYWHERE!!!!"

I'm not sure how or when he accomplished this feat. All three of us were right there playing! Maybe it has something to do with his Daddy and his skills... lol. There were probably 30-40 little things floating around. So, we spent the next 30 minutes cleaning the tub and the toys.

Ahhhhh... what fun. Just gotta keep taking it one day at a time!

3 comments:

Lucho said...

I love your babies!!! My wife and I have a 10 month old boy- Ben.. You're a rock star for being able to handle twins! Ben kicks my butt most days.
Funny with the onions, Jo (my wife) did the same thing with garlic.
No poop in the tub yet, but that's hilarious!
Cheers,
Blogger acquaintance of Brett's..
Lucho

Eva said...

Yuck. So sorry. J did the same to me, though it was back when I bathed with him so I was actually in there too, and... well, that's gross enough I think.

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

ahhhh...the joys of motherhood!