As many of you know, we are currently on a little vacation. Dh had his Ironman on Saturday. We are currently visiting Savannah on our way home. Anyway, I thought I would post a little list of some things that made this trip (with twins) a little easier.
1. Ergo carriers
2. Step 2, two seater wagon (the kids LOVE to ride around in this!)
3. Smoothies (I put in a baby food container of fruit, one of veggie, and some milk or juice... they drink it up!)
4. Harnesses (makes it so much easier to survive with two toddlers that want to walk and be independent!)
5. Travel noise machine (ours makes rain sound helps kids sleep better in a new place)
6. Folding baby gate
7. Summer travel high chairs
8. Backpack diaperbag (leaves my hands free)
9. Snack traps (especially great in the car!)
10. Mini strollers (the kids spent HOURS pushing them around the hotel!)
11. Juice boxes (perfect amount to split between 2 sippys)
12. Baby Einstein and Elmo dvds and car dvd player
13. Borrowed books and small toys from friends.
14. Hooded towels (great for quick warm up after the beach)
OK, that is all I can think of right now. Off to early bed.