We are finally back from our trip... here are some thing I WASN'T prepared for! ;)
1. Food poisoning (me). The nice thing was, the toilet I was puking in was MUCH cleaner than mine probably would have been.
2. Screaming/fit-throwing toddlers.
3. Every drawer, door, lamp, pen, chair, etc the kids could get their hands on.
4. Two kids that suddenly decided to have NOTHING to do with the stroller.
5. Two kids who do NOT nap in the care on trips!
6. Finding that 3 medicine syringes was not enough (kids got ahold of them and they were GONE!)
7. Being the only mommy with toddlers.
8. DH being focused on and worn out by the race... so he couldn't help much for a few days (don't know how I missed this one... it was 140.6 miles after all! ;))
9. Not having channels that have cartoons 24/7.
10. Diaper rash (we used disposables on the trip and have done cloth.
11. Kids waking at 3:30-4:30 EVERY morning. (They couldn't grasp the hour difference and then the time change on top of that.)
Overall, the trip went pretty well... but it was probably the most TIRING trip I have ever taken! Dh and I are SOOOoooo Happy to be Home!!!!!! lol