Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nesting?

So, I woke up this morning, read for awhile, watched some TV, and took a shower. Once I was dressed something kicked in. I needed things to be clean!

Our kitchen table was covered in mail, school papers, etc... WHOOOOSH. Everything is gone! Baseboards looked icky... Baking soda and a good scrub to the rescue. Mopped the kitchen... vacuumed the house (including every crevice). Now on to clean the fridge and scrub this sink. Dh won't know what happened!

I don't know when I have felt this motivated. I know it will wipe me out by this afternoon... but, DAMN our house is looking good!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kabmom said...

I'm glad someone else feels the same way this early in their pregnancy. I can't seem to get things in order. I cleaned out the pantry and organized everything only to decide it wasn't right so I did it again. I have all of Koco old clothes washed and in the dresser. All the blankets too almost everything is ready for the new baby, so I've moved on to other things. Such as the baseboards as you mentioned they never seem to get enough attention. Just be careful you don't wear yourself out too much.

Bare said...

Wow! I wish I had that kind of energy! You can come to my house anytime :0)

Ladiebug said...

Sounds like how I feel the week before af arrives.
I guess it's good to get it done now while you stillhave the energy :0)