I am 2 days into the 2ww... again. So, here are some little bits of wisdom... courtesy of a hormonal teacher on break. Please add more in your comments!
1. It is OK to be counting down the days until you poas.
2. You have all the symptoms, but that doesn't mean anything yet.
3. The positive hopeful feeling is normal.
4. The fear of being let down again is normal too.
5. It is OK to be obsessed with what you eat/drink, just in case.
6. Chocolate helps.
7. Fertility drugs make the 2ww much more interesting... as you are extremely moody.
8. Wishing on a star and making deals with God don't work.
9. If you poas early, you are more likely to be let down.
10. The 2ww is a good excuse to relax and take care of yourself!