Saturday, July 22, 2006

The joy of Clomid!

Last night was the worst night I have had with fertility drugs. I went to be about 8:30 with a horrible migraine. I thought I was going to die! I woke up many times with my head throbbing!

Then, the hot flashes started. I was butt naked, out of the covers, with the fan on, and I was melting! I kept waking up all twisted in sheets and dripping with sweat.

When I wasn't having trouble with both of those, I was nauseous. I was so sure I would have to puke at some point. However, when I woke up this morning I was fine. Besides feeling a little off here and there throughout the day, it was nothing like the night.

I just keep telling myself... "If it works, it is SO worth it!" I WILL survive!

2 comments:

Becky said...

HUGS to you!!!! I can't say I know how you feel i haven't had a negative affect to clomid.....although it STILL hasn't helped me O either so maybe that's why.....anyway, Good luck getting through the rest of the Clomid and the trigger on Tuesday.....PLEASE let me know how everything goes!!!!

Ladiebug said...

oh!!! I so know the hot flashes! I have only done 1 round (in December) I always took them before bed. I did ovulates on cd 17 that month. But I didnt get any of the hot flashes till the next cycle! I woke up and my sheets were soaked and so was my pillow form my scalp swetting! I so hope that your symptoms are minimal!!! I hope this is the only round you need! HUGS!!!