Sunday, March 09, 2008

No no

Monkey boy just learned how to shake his head, "No". Mostly he does it when I say, "No, no".

So, a fellow twin mom and I went to one of the local parks (the swing clip is from that day). We walked around with our 4 babies, enjoying the nice weather. We went to a paved area to let the kids crawl around together.

We handed out some crackers. Monkey had a cracker in one hand and a sippy in the other. The sippy fell and rolled under the stroller. He started to crawl under the stroller, but couldn't, he still had the cracker. He looked at the cracker... he looked at the sippy... he looked back at the cracker... then back at the sippy and shook his head. "Nope, it just won't work." Then he went back to eating his cracker.

1 comment:

rccalyn said...

Thanks for the potty training tips. I must admit, I think I'm in over my head with this stuff so far! I hope you don't mind, I read a few of your old posts. Your twins are adorable!