I'll start with Little Frog since she is 1 minute older.
* Has 8 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on bottom.
* Does a strange army scoot that reminds me more of an inchworm, than anything else.
* She loves her blankey and paci. She needs both to sleep.
* She needs lots of sleep. She goes to sleep around 7:30 and sleeps until about 7:30.
* She sleeps HARD. Not much will wake her.
* She has great rhythm and bounces up and down to music.
* You can give her a pile of books and she will sit there reading them, talking to herself, turning the pages for a solid hour if uninterrupted.
* Likes to be pushed in the ride on toy.
* Most of the time she points, signs more, all done, and Daddy.
* When you put food (that she likes) on her tray, she gobbles it up by the handful as fast as you can get it down.
* Her new thing is to try to follow the dogs... She laughs and giggles every time they look at her.
* She is very wary of people she doesn't know. She will stare at new people or, if they are holding her, will start crying.
* She is very sensitive. If someone fusses at her she cries (especially when she is told, "no biting!")
* She LOVES to play with gift cards and paper!
* Her favorite thing to wear is just her fuzzi bunz diaper. She will squeal and hit her hands on her tummy, laughing the whole time. It is the funniest thing!
* He LOVES to breast feed! He comes running any time I sign "milk".
* He shakes his head "no" whenever he can't do something (for instance, when his sippy rolled under the stroller. He had a cracker in one hand and couldn't crawl after the sippy. So, he shook his head "no".
* Anytime I am eating something he comes over to beg for food.
* He has 8 teeth. 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom.
* He eats very slowly. He will pick up a cherrio and nibble on it... eating them one at a time.
* If given a book he will flip the pages, but soon goes to eating it or trying to tear off the pages.
* He picks up any little thing and puts in it in his mouth.
* He throws fits... For instance, if I am eating something and he crawls up... if I don't give him a piece fast enough he jumps, throws himself down and makes a cry sound (though it is not real crying).
* He gets focused on what he wants and will not give up until he gets it.
* He is a VERY fast crawler.
* He can walk, but usually only does it in the living room or walking to get to mama.
* He loves to play "monster". He growls at mommy and daddy.
* He LOVES to push Bree around in the little ride on toy.
* Is a very light sleeper. If someone goes in the room to check on them he will pop right up.
* Can sign all done, but only does it occasionally.
Though they are so different, they are both such wonderful babies. I love them more than words could ever express!